Friday, May 7, 2010

Thankfulness

I woke up today feeling rested at around 7am and ready to start the day. Now that is rare. :) Awakened by the thunderstorm during the night and again this morning. I think I only heard thunder 1 day out of the 5 months we were in Denver and I am loving the thunderstorms and rain today.

Thankful for quality time with my mom today going to the dented can and a couple greenhouses to pick out flowers and vegetables...it is amazing to see the colors and varieties of flowers and plants there are. It makes me just want to have my own garden and plants someday...

Thankful for the small amount of work we're able to do for my dad even if it is just filling nail holes all day. I haven't done work that isn't mentally challenging like nursing in awhile.

Thankful for good friends to get together and make a meal with tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment